Dr. Eli Murlakov
* Specialist for International Commercial Law. Contract drafting in English, German and Hebrew.
* Extensive experience in representing investors in Europe in real estate and corporate matters.
* Law studies in the University of Cologne (Germany) and Zurich(Switzerland)
* 1977: LLB University Zurich (magna cum laude)
* 1983: Doctorate (PhD) University Zurich (magna cum laude)
* Since 1986: member of the Israeli Bar Association
* Associate at Prof. Heribert Rausch Law Office in Zurich
* Research Fellowship for International Trade Law at the University St. Gallen in Switzerland
* Lecturer for International Trade Contracts at the Isemi College in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Dr. Elihau Zvi Steinlauf
* Dr. Steinlauf is admitted to the Israel Bar, the Illinois Bar and the Federal Bar. Dr. Steinlauf represents our clients mainly in the following fields in both American and Israeli Law: commercial law, real estate transactions, succession proceedings, litigation in court and arbitration. Dr. Steinlauf has also many years of experience in debt collection.